Please join the fan club
catalog no: DF-284
Broadway musical soundtrack recording, original 6-disk 78 rpm set. Although it has been reissued on compact disc which is now out of print, this still remains one of the most sought-after of Yma Sumac's recordings in all formats.
A review is available. This item or the material it contains is available in the Shopping area of this site. A copy exists in the Archives in case there are specific questions about it. The Tiki logo is not on the actual artwork.
Capitol Records - Monophonic - 1951 United States 78 rpm Album
- Sleeves are in book format with the credits on the back
- Blue labels
- This release is a first pressing
- Recording History has more first pressing details
- Show opened on Broadway May 14th, 1951
- Originally released as a 78rpm set and as a 7" boxed set
- Later reissued on CD and cassette
- Soundtrack recorded at the Broadhurst Theatre on May 27, 1951
Vinyl versions of Flahooley
do not have liner notes as such. Instead, there is a list of cast and production credits.
(select song title to see other recordings with it)
Show others with this title (10 entries)
Back to Top
- Najala's Lament (Moisés Vivanco, Sammy Fain) - 3:25
- Najala's Song of Joy (Moisés Vivanco) - 1:17
- Birds (Moisés Vivanco) - 2:58
total play time (approx): 7:40