->Fuego del Ande
Please join the fan club
catalog no: ECA-148
Reissue of sixth album, this is the only cassette reissue of this album known. Although there were stereo masters, this release is a stereo conversion from monophonic masters, which were recorded separately from the stereo versions. Not labeled to be Duophonic as such but clearly not stereo and not monophonic either.
A review is available. A copy exists in the Archives in case there are specific questions about it. The Tiki logo is not on the actual artwork.
Industrias Electricas y Musicales - Duophonic - 1985 Perú Cassette Tape
- Only cassette release known
- Rather than using the stereo masters, this cassette was made using the monophonic masters then reprocessed into simulated stereo, probably using Capitol Records' Duophonic process
- This cassette uses a black plastic slip-sleeve rather than the traditional case
- Yma Sumac's last Capitol Records recording
- Moisés Vivanco and his Orchestra Tipica
- First album by her to be recorded in stereo
- The monophonic and stereo versions were recorded separately
This tape release does not have liner notes
Show others with this title (13 entries)
Back to Top